Monday, May 09, 2011

Sauna Trauma






After her Sauna Trauma of the day before (see previous post), PP was in no mood. So when the mother ushered her two little girls into the sauna, PP let ‘em have it.

“You know the kids aren’t allowed in here,” she informed them.
Mom gave PP a blank stare, a shrug, and then the not so original response: “They just in here for few minutes.”

The two girls eyed PP widely, their chatter suddenly silenced.

“Well,” PP continued, “I did talk to one of the clerks upstairs about this issue and he told me that the sauna was a health hazard for kids.”

PP paused for effect: “….that it could kill them.”

Mom stared at PP for a moment. Trying to process the info? Trying to come up with a response? Trying to decide if she really wanted her kids or not?

For a moment, PP wondered if Mom was going to argue with her. Claim that how could only a few minutes harm her children? How could the sauna possibly kill them?

Yet, thankfully for her, she musta sensed that PP was having none of it when she ushered the girls out, “Come on, let’s not stay in here,” she murmured.

Lying back down in the dark heat, PP sighed. What was up with her Sauna Karma this weekend? Why couldn’t she just go for a swim, and then come in the sauna and relax?
Was that asking so much?

Evidently.

But with this small victory, PP had to smile. Maybe this was the last of her difficulties. From here on out, it would be back to Sauna Relaxation Situation.

Unless of course, this mom comes back for Revenge. Brings in a whole crowd of screaming little girls and lets them screech and jump and whine all over the sauna.






Here's where Some Attitude Woman might come in handy. With one Steely Stare, she'd be able to put the gang of unruly girls in their place: out of the sauna and into the pool. Preferably underwater.

See Some Attitude does have its purposes. Not the least of which puts PP in a much better mood!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish Susan Lucci would tie me up and make me smell her sweaty pantyhose feet after she worked in pantyhose all day and she made me suck her toes then she washed my mouth out with soap and really twisted the soap around my mouth then wrapped ductape over my mouth and around my head 10x and pulled her pantyhose over my head and spanked me hard then she left me for hours sucking on the soap

Unknown said...

view it now click to read view it have a peek at this website go to website description

mcshede said...

i6o18k1p37 n4k16n2s43 q1i43q3e09 r3b36f0o00 w1m03q5f96 h8b77p6i36

Anonymous said...

I cherished your submit. You do have a way with text. I felt like I had been from the sauna along with you. What a wonderful practical experience!   saunajournal.com

YoooouWhoooo!

  “YooooWhoooo!”          I hear the call above me, like a great horned owl, but it can't be. I'm in the pool.  Through the fog ...